Fleur vitrail 3D. Cette magnifique fleur de verre 3D rose est faite de verre transparent et le fonds est transparent.
Les photos ne peuvent pas capturer la profondeur et les reflets du verre, mais vous ne serez pas déçu par cette fleur en vitrail. La couleur du verre peut varier selon le verre disponible au moment de votre achat. La grandeur peut varier légèrement
Déposez la dans un contenant en verre transparent, ou sur une table, offrez une fleur de verre en cadeau, cette fleur durera éternellement.
Elle mesure 4" x 4" x 2" (10 cm x 10 cm x 5)
OFFRIR UN CADEAU:
Si vous faites cette commande pour offrir en cadeau, je peux l'envoyer directement à la personne de votre choix. Indiquez le nom et l'adresse du destinataire au moment de la commande et faites le moi savoir dans la note au vendeur.
Vous pouvez également me dicter quelques mots pour le destinataire à joindre au cadeau.
DÉLAI ET LIVRAISON:
Ces articles sont faits à la main. SVP Vérifier l'index ''Livraison et conditions'' afin de connaître le délai maximum de confection et de livraison.
Si un article est prêt à expédier, il sera expédié plus rapidement.
Si votre commande est urgente, n'hésitez pas à m'écrire avant de faire votre commande, je vous confirmerai si j'ai un article prêt à expédier.
Surclassement disponible au moment du paiement.
Québec, Ontario : 3 et 15 jours ouvrables
N-B, N-E, T-N : 5 à 20 jours ouvrables
********Aucun envoi ne sera considéré comme perdu avant 1 mois.
Man, Sask, Alb, C-B, T-NO, T-N-L (Labrador), YN: 4 à 8 semaines
Pays autre que le Canada : voir les conditions générales de ventes.
********Aucun envoi ne sera considéré comme perdu avant 2 mois.
Taxes canadiennes/provinciales en sus.
Je vous remercie pour votre visite !
Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à communiquer avec moi.
© Arts & Vitrail par Jocelyne Grondin
Toute reproduction totale ou partielle constitue une infraction à l'office de la propriété intellectuelle canadienne.
GST and QST are applied in Canadian provinces governed by these taxes. Tax No. are printed on the bills.
DELIVERY TIME AND DELIVERY
The upgrade may be advantageous, in some cases it costs very little, if you want more information, do not hesitate to write to me to know more.
QUÉBEC and ONTARIO: Between 3 to 15 working days depending on the region. No shipment will be considered lost before 1 month.
OTHER PROVINCES IN CANADA: 4 to 8 weeks . No shipment will be considered lost before 2 months.
USA: Between 3 to 20 working days. No shipment will be considered lost before 5 weeks.
EUROPE: Between 2 to 5 weeks. No shipment will be considered lost before 3 months.
BRAZIL and COLOMBIA: No delivery in these countries.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES: Between 2 and 8 weeks. No shipment will be considered lost before 3 months.
SHIPPING UPGRADES AVAILABLE IN THE CART.
OFFER A GIFT:
If you make this order as a gift, I can send it directly to the person of your choice. Indicate the name and address of the recipient at the time of the order and let me know in the note to the seller.
You can also dictate a few words to the recipient to attach to the gift.
CUSTOMS: Shipping and handling charges, taxes, customs fees and other related charges borne by the customer. Actual values will be displayed on packages shipped outside Canada.
Delivery by mail or by purolator.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. If the returned item is not in the original condition, any loss of value is the responsibility of the buyer.
When returning an item, please post it with your local post. Do not post by UPS, Fedex or Purolator. Customs fees may be charged and you will have to pay them to proceed with the exchange.
The package is now your responsibility. If you decide to send me the item without tracking information and the package is not going to your destination, you will be responsible for that loss.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide a valid address at the time of purchase. If a package is returned to me because of an incorrect address, I may return the order at the customer's expense or refund the item only. Delivery charges are not refundable.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I use a lot of recovered material to ship orders.
Packaging is carefully executed to avoid breakage, if breakage in transport, please contact me within 5 days to make arrangements. Send me a picture of the article.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, items must be returned in the same condition within 7 days of receipt at your expense.
Contact me before returning anything.
The stained glass pieces contain lead, unless othewise specified.
All jewelry items are without tin, lead free.
The stained glass pieces are waxed.
Maintenance: No abrasives or strong products. Wash with soap and water.
These items are glass and are not suitable for children.
Thank you for taking the time to read the policies of the Arts & Vitrail shop.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada, in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jocelyne Grondin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at the address indicated on the “seller's address”
Use soap and soft cloth, no strong detergent.
If there is a white deposit on the item, it is wax, just wipe it with a soft cloth.
If you use or have received a suction cup with your stained glass, make sure it has a solid suction on the window or mirror by adding a little of oil. Regularly check its strength to prevent it from falling.
This "glass messages" shipping with original gift packaging`
Inside the box, there is a space to register...
To ... Of...
and a few words.
Delivered at the address of your choice with your text or your wishes.
WARNING : I reserve my right not to honor and to cancel every order from a user who uses a promo code in an inappropriate way and/or without my consent. Some promo codes in my shop are exclusive to boutiques, people and events. Thanks for your understanding.
I use glass, solder, sheets and copper wire and sometimes patina.
The solder used is composed of 60% lead and 40% tin, except for jewelry and pieces that can be in contact with the skin which are a mixture of tin, copper and some silver.
These items are not toys and are not intended for use by children.